Bonus – My 6 Speed Reading Hacks
In this video, I share with you the 6 hacks that I use to read a book every week.
- Begin by reading “light content” on topics that you already enjoy.
- Begin reading with a combination of both auditory and visual formats.
- Incrementally increase your peripheral field of focus.
- In the Audible app, incrementally increase the speed in which you discern speech.
- Integrate reading into your regular “morning ritual”.
- Summarize every book that you finish into 3 – 5 impact points.